Saturday, September 12, 2009

I want my high-powered Androids!

The new Motorola CLIQ

With the recent announcement of Motorola’s new MOTOBLUR-running phones, Engadget have posted a handy hardware comparison chart for the handful of handsets currently handling Android.

The spec chart reads similarly to a netbook comparison sheet - the hardware between the comparators is almost identical. That 528MHz Qualcomm chip is quickly becoming the standard for Android.

But for how much longer? The internet is awash with people (including myself) who believe that Android handsets are a bit underpowered and in need of a boost. I wonder if battery life is a contributory factor given the platform’s ability to multitask?

I want my Snap(py)dragon.

[Via http://clickle.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment